Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weddings

       So incredibly excited! I'm getting hired for a couple weddings next year! I wish they were sooner, honestly however I know that it takes a long time to plan a wedding, I'm just so excited for the experience. They'll be my first weddings EVER. I'm so nervous and want to do some "engagement" photos and maybe practice on my sister in a formal dress? I don't know I need to find a way to practice, get some hints on what works well and how to make the best of the time. I squealed and scared my husband when I read that I was officially hired for one of the weddings. :)
       In other news, I am going to be doing some free sessions. More artsy, more... me. Less hired work and just trying to establish my style. I need to do more hired work to be sure I make more money and get to get more props, better camera equipment, etc. I'm excited for what's to come. I have a sort of assistant now! She's getting into the business with me. She's good with hair/makeup and she's really stylish so helping me with clothes would be great. She's also helping me design my website! Gosh it's great to have a friend with the things I need without having to hire a million people for different things.
       I'm so excited for all my fans and clients! I look forward to building even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment