Friday, June 29, 2012

Emotions

Feeling empowered about my photography. Setting big goals, I'm going to soar high. I love creating photographs with emotion, a feeling of "realness".

Sadness. Especially from little ones can be heart breaking. It's one of the most raw emotions. Inner fears being lived or realized. Or, disappointment from something they wanted, needed not coming to fruition.

Happiness. From young to old, this is something everyone loves to see. Whether it be a smile that reaches from ear to ear, or a glimmer in their eye, a glow to their whole being. It's a wonderful emotion I've noticed is truly felt too few and far between.

Confidence. Something that is easy to show off in all the wrong ways, but so wonderful to see when it's shown in such a beautiful, classy way. That feeling deep down inside you that everything you are is right. Even the things that are "flawed" about you are just as perfectly you as the great things.
I've taken many, many photos in my time. But the ones with emotion are my favorites. I try to capture some essence of the subject in every shot. This, my friends, is why I love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment