Sunday, November 20, 2011

Samantha Skellington Photography.

This is my love. This is also my business. I am a photographer. I am in love with capturing moments in time, in life. Gives me a sense of joy when I can evoke emotion from a simple photograph. When I can provide memories that will last a lifetime, in still frame. I know that this is what a lot of photographers say. And those of you who say it yourself will understand where I'm coming from exactly. I am willing to do what it takes to make my dream come true. The dream is to share my art with as many people as I'm able to. A big dream that I will accomplish without fail. Not saying the road won't be long and with it's share of let downs, it's share of disappointments and missed opportunities. But I'll do it non the less.

My name is Samantha, and I am the owner of Samantha Skellington Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment